Thursday 26 July 2012

2011 Mens Rolex DateJust SS and Whitegold .

This is a Mens Rolex Datejust Stainless Steel and White gold Case and bracelet, model 116234, it has a fluted white gold bezel and Rare black concentric Arabic Dial. The Dial cost 720 alone. The watch is in immaculate condition and only has wear scratches on bracelet clasp. I have all box and papers (which is now Plastic Card) cost brand new is 5170 after the 8% rise with the special dial and fluted bezel I am reasonable, but please serious offers only, remember this is a 2011 model still under warranty. (G Serial) I would prefer Cash on collection and viewing before is welcomed and recommended. I can accept paypal but Fees are on the buyer postage will approx cost 20 insured etc I work in central london so can meet anywhere in the city or local in Reading. I have already set a low buy it now because I need the cash sooner rather than later. that is the only reason but will not accept below the par offers. any questions please do let me know happy to answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular