Sunday 16 September 2012

Wedding Dress for sale ?

i wore this dress for my wedding in june,its so comfortable to wear and i got lots of comments on how beautiful it looked :) its ivory satin with swarovski crystals on the bust and is cap sleeves (theses sleeves were sown on for me as i wanted my tattoos on my arms covered,these can easily be unstitched & removed to go back to strapless dress) is size 14 lace up at the back,with a small train. fits beautiful on the bust area and is a line, slightly flarinf out on the hips. i have had the dress dry cleaned already and is kept safe in a dress bag, with the sale of the dress i am also offering my veil and tiara to go with it for free ( veil is 2 teir plain ivory, and my tiara is swarovski crystal,very danty and pretty) i paid 1,100 for the dress from a shop in ewell,if anyone else is size 4 shoes i also have my ivory low heeled wedding shoes for an extra 20 ontop.im based in the worcester park/ sutton area

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular