Tuesday 7 August 2012

Authentic Pre-owned Hermes Birkin 35 +

Hermès Birkin 35cm Black Material: Togo Leather Condition: Pre-owned, No marks, holes, wear or tear. Hardware: Palladium (Silver) Size: 35cm 100% Authentic Made In France “Hermes Paris France” and the “date stamp” on the Inside of the closure Straps the Lock and Keys are also marked (number match). The bag is preowned but in great condition, barely used. I am the third owner of this beautiful Birkin. No noticeble marks or scratches, it has been well taken care of. I have had a professional wash done to it worth 70+. This bag has been certified authentic by myself. I have; - Handbag dust bag - Lock and keys hardware - Lock and keys dust bag - Paper store bag - Papers that came with it Any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. I welcome viewings of this bag. I would also prefer for this bag to be collected and cash paid on collection. If not possible I will only send the bag via a secure courier and it must be signed for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular